Sunday, November 15, 2009

2007 Angels Landing Cab - Stag's Leap District.. really?


Ok, one of my local retailers pitched this to me as a "real steal" because the grapes are from Stag's Leap.. blah blah blah. I bit.. got bit too.

I'm not usually one for flaming wines, I just choose to ignore them for this forum. Well, you might get this one pitched to you at some point. A V O I D!

Flab. Flat. Not much there. $19.99 is no deal. In fact, there are 20 cabs less than $15 I can tell you about that kick the bejeezus out of this thing.

Nuff said. Just pass on this guy if you see it. There's apparently a bunch of it out there so beware. If you're feeling like a cheap cab that has chutzpah, do the Louis Martini or Kendall Jackson.

T-scale... didn't register. I promise not to do this often, but I thought it was worth telling y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment